Sunday, May 05, 2013

YUSUF ESTES IS NOT DEAD

Salam alaykum dear Abu Zaid, I hope you will help us communicate to the Muslims - YUSUF ESTES IS NOT DEAD. Someone started a very serious false rumor about me dying and even had people calling my home and scaring my wife with this story of me dying. It is horrible for people to do such things but also a responsibility of each of us to verify such information before putting it out there on the Internet, inshallah. So, I am not dead (at least - not yet) and I pray to live long enough to get the true message of Islam to all the people of America, ameen. Here is the story - www.islamnewsroom.com/news-we- need/2082 Jazakallah khair and thank you for sharing this important info - salam alaykum, Yusuf Estes www.GuideUS.TV/live

No comments:

Blog Archive